A must have safety item for outdoor enthusiasts. Completely sealed in a half-pound Alaska salmon can, this survival kit is crafted from superior components that could be lifesavers during an unforeseen predicament. Only weighing a few ounces, the Alaskan Salmon Can Survival Kit is always ready for an emergency. A genuine P38 military style can opener is attached to the kit and the salmon can itself can be used to heat water. Kit comes with a HDPE plastic seal to allow can to be resealed after opening.
The kit provides basic first supplies, signaling gear, fire starting equipment and water purification tablets. After opening the sealed can, many of the kit’s components can be reused in the future.
The quality components found in this survival kit include:
- A half-pound salmon can
- A P38 style can opener
- Orange whistle and lanyard
- A three inch glass signal mirror
- Six feet of one inch florescent plastic flagging
- Waterproof matches
- Long burning candle
- Two chicken favored bouillon cubes
- Two tea bags · Four packets of salt
- One square foot of aluminum foil
- A single edged razor blade
- Two large safety pins
- A two hooked salmon mooching rig
- Two bare fishhooks
- Ten yards of 25 pound test fishing line
- Two Micropur™ MP 1 water purifier tablets – enough for two liters of water
- Two Betadine™ antiseptic pads
- Two adhesive bandages
- Two 2”x2” gauze compress pads
Purchase an Alaskan Salmon Can Survival Kit today for your pack, boat or car. An extra kit can easily fit into a coat or life jacket pocket. These kits are great gifts for backpackers, hunters, hikers, fishers and campers. Help those you love be prepared for those unanticipated outdoor disasters.
Assembled in Valdez, Alaska